Nowadays, the vast majority of games you can play on your phone or tablet are free but they all allow you to make in-app purchases. In other words, they offer you a glimpse of what you can do so you end up falling to buy items and improvements at affordable prices. But is there a way to enjoy those advantages without emptying your wallet? If that's what you were looking for, you're in luck because with an Android application of the likes of Leo PlayCard you can do so.
Get hold of coins, more lives and gems, and unlock higher levels for free.
How to use Leo PlayCard
The first thing you should do is download the APK file and install its latest stable version which is the edition compatible with the most apps, having corrected the majority of its flaws. To understand how to use it, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: open the application.
- Step 2: it's disabled by default. Press the button below the status indication until it reads 'LeoCard enabled'.
- Step 3: open the application in which you wish to make an in-app purchase.
- Step 4: press the payment button in the Window that offers Leo PlayCar's payment options.
- Step 5: the payment will be made automatically in a few seconds.
This tool can be synced with loads of different applications and games. But, although you can use it without rooting your handset, it does have a few limitations. And be careful because it doesn't work with online games and neither should you use it to purchase from the Play Store. Furthermore, if you get caught you might even get banned. If you're still interested in using Leo PlayCard, it's recommendable to use another email account to be able to continue using your games normally.