Thanks to their geolocation functions and cameras, Android phones and iPhones have helped to simplify many aspects of our lives, such as selling second-hand items for instance. Now you've only got to take a picture of the object, add a location and a description to publish in just a few minutes anything you want to sell. And this simplicity has also been adopted by apps of the likes of letgo, a classifieds application for Android smartphones that allows the purchase and sale of new and used items between particulars.
The application to easily purchase and sell
Once you download and install its APK, you'll soon notice how simple the app's interface is. You can easily flick through the gallery of articles available and apply different filters to be able to organize them according to different criteria such as their type, location or price.
And if we want to sell an item, it's almost even easier. The app of offers us a step-by-step guided process in which we'll have to take a picture of the product and then follow through with different details such as its price or description.
These are the main functions and features of this great alternative to Wallapop:
- Quickly publish items thanks to its image recognition technology and the automatic assignation of titles and tags.
- Access nearby offers thanks to your GPS-based geolocation.
- Explore articles by categories or flick through the entire image gallery.
- Establish price ranges for your searches.
- Configure the maximum distance to search for products.
- Chat to establish communications between vendors and purchasers.
- Organize the results of your searches.
Regardless of your location around the world, thanks to letgo you can find exactly what you're looking for at the best price.