Record audio and edit it on the fly
At some point, you might need to record and edit audio on the fly, whether to apply some kind of effect or crop or to clean and sharpen the sound quality. In that case, we recommend you to download Lexis Audio Editor.
Audio recording and editing, all in one
This application incorporates everything we need to use our Android as a recorder and a tiny editing studio. It will allow us to capture any sound and immediately edit it. It comes along with a series of functions and features with which we can customize any audio piece to our own liking.
The following are its main functions and features:
- Audio recording and playback.
- Cut, copy, and paste audio fragments.
- Delete, insert silences, and apply fade in / fade out effects.
- Standardize cuts and reduce the noise.
- Record or import to an existing file.
- Combine several files.
- 10-band equalizer.
- Sound compressor.
- Change the tempo, the speed and the pitch.
- Compatible with the following formats: MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, AAC and WMA.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...