LINE is definitely one of the most important instant messaging and chat applications for Android. It's obviously not at the same level as WhatsApp (nobody is) in terms of global users but it does put up a fight in countries of the likes Japan. It has become especially popular thanks to its emojis and its interface that has been adopted by its entire ecosystem of applications that also includes this LINE Camera.
Application to take and edit photos
It's a photo camera app that comes along with a built-in editor to be able to apply filters and all sorts of effects. These functions are available offline but some applications can only be accessed online, such as its catalog of stamps and stickers.
All-in-one camera and photo editing on behalf of LINE.
These are its main features and functions:
- Wide range of frames and stickers. It comes along with over 1,000 available, including all the LINE characters.
- Tool to write text on the photos with over 100 original kinds of fonts.
- Filters with editable adjustments.
- Tools to create stickers based on our own drawings or other images.
- Beauty function to correct faces.
- Tool to create collages.
- Photo functions.
- Share photos through LINE, Facebook, and Twitter.
The application stands out for its simple interface where all the functions are easily accessible. In turn, the latter offer the user a simple way to handle it, where it's extremely easy to carry out any editing task applying effects or filters.
This app comes along in APK format for Android but also offers us versions for iPhone. Nevertheless, if you want to use its tools on your PC you'll have to download the installation file and run it on an emulator for Android applications of the likes of Nox App Player or BlueStacks. If you want to edit photos on your computer, you might prefer to use some kind of online editor.