According to Hinduism, Krishna is one of the many incarnations of the god Vishnu, who spent his childhood in the city of Vrindavan. And that is where Little Krishna, an excellent endless runner reminiscent of other outstanding similar titles like Subway Surfers, is set.
Help Krishna catch Putana in an endless obstacle course
This is a very well-made endless runner game. You will control the little Krishna through an impossible route in his pursuit of the evil entity Putana. You must move left and right continuously, slide along the ground, or jump, all to avoid the many obstacles you will find in your path. And all while collecting coins and power-ups that will help you overcome traps.
Fans of the endless runner subgenre of arcade games will find a good game to download here, with an additional exotic touch (for those unfamiliar with Indian culture, of course). These are the game's main features:
- Dodge obstacles by moving left, right, jumping, or sliding on the ground.
- Collect coins and rewards and get power-ups.
- Unlock characters with specific abilities.
- Explore various city environments in the legendary city of Vrindavan.
- Face Putana in challenging boss fights.