We are currently able to enjoy a wide range of applications that allow us to enjoy all kinds of streamed content online, such as live TV, series, movies, music, radio... Live Stream Player is one of them and is presented as a player for connecting to third-party servers using different protocols.
A player for enjoying streamed content
Featuring a straightforward and simple interface, this tool allows users to connect to different servers by just entering a URL. These are the main features and functions:
- Plays streamed content hosted on third-party servers using HTTP, RTMP, RTMPS, RTMPE, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, and MMS protocols.
- Records live streams without loss of quality.
- Live streaming from our own device.
- Set up alarms in order to know when a stream is starting.
- Supported by Chromecast.
- Different interface layout themes.
The app offers many possibilities for enjoying online content because it allows us to connect to our favorite streamers in order to watch TV channels or listen to radio stations online.