Look@LAN is a network scanner that monitors your network within a certain range of IP addresses, specified by the user. As a result, it offers a complete report with useful details like the host name, operating system, active services, NetBiosuser, NetBiosname, traceroute, ping results, SNMP, etc.
The main features of Look@LAN are:
- Monitoring of the network, with a subsequent report.
- Notification of any change to the nodes.
- Real-time response.
- Possibility to use it on any node of the network.
- Auto-detection of the network's configuration options.
- View graphical statistics.
- Export the information to different formats: XML, HTML, Excel, Word,...
- User-friendly interface.
Install Look@LAN and obtain all the information about your network with a single click.