Lotus Symphony is a very intuitive and easy-to-use office suite that is formed by the following modules:
- Lotus Symphony Documents, a text processor to create documents with text format with the possibility to insert graphics.
- Lotus Symphony Spreadsheets, to create spreadsheets.
- Lotus Symphony Presentations, the application focus on the creation and editing of presentations.
The main features of Lotus Symphony are:
- Intuitive interface.
- Browse through the applications by means of tabs.
- Compatibility with the OpenOffice (ODF) and Microsoft Office documents.
- Support to import files from Office 2007.
- Possibility to export the documents to PDF format and the presentations to PDF or HTML.
- Support to protect the spreadsheets with a password.
Even though Microsoft Office is still the main product in the business sector, don't miss the chance to try out this free office suite, Lotus Symphony.