If you're into BMX bikes and racing around on them, you definitely want to have a go at Mad Skills BMX 2. It's probably one of the best racing bike games for Android in which you can compete online on plenty of tracks and against players from all over the world.
The laws of physics also play an important role
It's been a long time since racing games featuring cars, motorbikes, bikes or any other vehicle were only about driving that vehicle around the track. Now, apart from dodging obstacles, overtaking rivals, and obviously reaching the finish line in the first position, we also have to pay attention to the laws of physics. In the second part of Mad Skills BMX, we'll see how its physics engine continues to successfully combine arcade entertainment with the most realistic movements.
A very realistic game thanks to its well-cared graphics and the simplicity of the controls.
This Android game also comes along with a simple control mechanism as we'll only have to tilt our device sideways to direct our bike. But that doesn't mean that it's going to be easy... controlling the bike is going to put our skills and reflexes to the test.
- Implementation of the laws of physics that provide this arcade experience with greater realism.
- 7 different bikes to be unlocked, improved and customized.
- Customize your rider and give him your own style on the track.
- Dozens of tracks to race around, with new ones added week after week.
- Weekly competitions.
- Compete online against friends or players from all over the world.
- Final bosses at the end of each level.
If you're looking for a version of Mad Skills 2 for PC, you're going to have to settle for Mad Skills Motocross which is the version you can download for Windows although there is a BMX edition for iOS. Nevertheless, you can always download the Android APK and run it with an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks.