Racing games never go out of fashion, although there's not much left to be invented. Over the years, we've seen all sorts of games, with all kinds of vehicles, including trucks, customized cars or even skateboards, racing around all types of tracks: real racing circuits, urban circuits, on the road in the middle of dense traffic, in deserts...
The only thing that continues to evolve is the realism and influence of realistic physics. Today, we're here to introduce you to Mad Skills BMX 2, a side-scroll game with some very realistic movements and elements taken from classic arcade games. It's probably one of the best BMX racing games that allows us to compete online against other gamers from all over the world on tracks full of obstacles.
Put all your biking skills to the test and reach the finish line before anyone else.
Although its developers state that the game will continue to grow, this entertaining title already includes all the options to offer the player plenty of fun for hours on end:
- Side-scroll bike game that's easy to understand but hard to control.
- The game combines realistic elements with an entertaining arcade mode.
- The player can collect up to 7 BMX bikes to improve them and customize them with the money won during the races.
- The number of tracks available increases every week.
- The online mode allows the player to play against friends or players from all over the world.
- Each week there's a new competition to take part in.
- Additional game modes are expected for future updates of the game.
- At the end of each level, the player must face up to a boss.
However, not everything is as good as what it seems. As usual in this kind of free version, the adverts can be somewhat invasive and some users have complained about the game's usability. If you want to enjoy a totally satisfactory experience, its in-app purchases allow us to purchase different gold packs to improve our bikes quickly and remove all the adverts.