With regard to American football games, Electronic Arts is behind the development of the best saga of them all. We're talking about Madden NFL, a game that was born back then with the famous player, coach, and sports commentator, John Earl Madden, on the game's cover. Almost three decades later we can still enjoy this franchise thanks to EA Sports and now adapted to the most modern platforms (Windows PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Android...) that also include iPhone in its Mobile version.
The saga of the best American football games
For the version of the 2017-18 season, Madden NFL Football comes along with improvements in different aspects of the game as well as the corresponding updates regarding players and franchises. Nevertheless, it also incorporates two new important features such as the Longshot or history mode where we can go from a young prodigy to a renowned star. You've also got the possibility to take part in weekly challenges that allow you to participate in special weekend challenges.
Essential for American football fans.
These are the main features of the game:
- Choose your team and build a competitive group with classic and legendary players.
- Choose your team and drive it to success. All NFL teams are available: Washington Redskins, Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, Pittsburgh Steelers…
- Take part in weekend tournaments by completing different weekly challenges.
- Stay connected to the NFL 24 hours a day and keep up with any news by means of notifications.
- Play with the real names of players thanks to the official licenses.
- Receive advice and let Tom Brady help you out.
You already know what to do if you want to play: choose any of the teams that are part of the NFL and build a competitive squad with the best players. Practice moves and take your team to the Super Bowl with help from Tom Brady, the New England Patriots player who will give you advice and recommendations.