You probably use several different email accounts including an Apple account for iCloud from where you control different aspects as an iPhone user. Furthermore, you probably also another one provided by Gmail, Yahoo or Microsoft. So why not download a multi-account client to support them all at the same time?
The solution could well be this Mail.Ru - Email App, the app developed by the Russian email provider that you can turn into the unique access point for all your email accounts.
A long-runner in the world of online services
This email service has been running since 1998 and has become an Internet giant in Russia since its parent company has created a group of online enterprises that gathers millions of users from this country and other nations under its influence. In fact, Mail.Ru Group controls 100% of the shares of the social network VKontakte.
All the comfort of managing your email accountrs from a single application.
This email application, which is also available for Android, offers its users all the following functions:
- Multi-account support: add all your email accounts and manage them from the same place. Compatible with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Apple...
- Complete synchronization with the rest of devices, whether smartphones, tablets or PCs.
- Built-in search engine to find all the information you need from your emails.
- Notifications of new emails provided you have an Internet connection.
- Filter notifications establishing schedules to receive alerts.
- A cached version of messages to read them offline.
- Customized spam filter.
- Creation of avatars to identify your contacts.