Mastodon is an open-source and decentralized social network that intends to compete with Twitter by means of a similar microblogging system. By posting Toots, users can write publications of up to 500 characters about whatever they want and follow other users. And for such purpose, they can download a client of the likes of Fedilab.
Use Mastodon much more comfortably
It's a client that improves our experience on this social network, offering us a comfortable interface with a much more simple design that simplifies our interaction with the rest of users. And it does so thanks to a bunch of decent functions that include, amongst others, the possibility to manage several accounts at once.
The following are the main features and functions of this Mastodon client:
- Multi-account support with the possibility to switch between profiles with a simple screen tap.
- Reply from one account or another without logging out.
- Different timelines.
- Access to the context of each toot.
- Create lists.
- Mute accounts related to a certain toot.
- Block accounts related to a certain toot.
- Report inappropriate posts.
- Download multimedia material.
- Translate toots through Yandex Translator.
- Write and post toots.
- Schedule publications.
- Interact with other accounts.
- Optimization of the Internet connection.