Improve the connectivity of Mediatek processor-based smartwatches
Today, smartwatches and other connected devices work overwhelmingly with the Wear OS which is fully compatible with all Android devices, but this has not always been the case.
If you have an older smartwatch, and if it is of Chinese origin the likelihood increases, you may experience syncing, configuration and notification between the clock and the smartphone. If this device is also Mediatek, Mediatek SmartDevice is the app you need to easily fix the problem.
This application manages to build a bridge between the two devices and a correct operation of the following options:
- It allows you to configure the notifications of any application installed on the phone.
- It can display the smartphone's battery level on the smartwatch.
- Allows you to edit the name and number of contacts directly from the clock.
- The user will be able to make emergency calls with the smartwatch.
- It will show step, calorie, distance, and heart rate notifications.
- Integrates with Google Fit.
- Displays weather data based on Yahoo Weather forecast.
- Allows you to receive emails directly on your watch.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...