This is the height of nostalgia. If you were lucky enough to live through the arcade age or to enjoy a MAME on a PC or console, then you almost certainly know the Metal Slug saga, a bunch of run and gun and shoot ‘em up type games that have been shooting it all up since 1996.
These games are already legends thanks to the animation and the great sense of humor they exhude while telling the story of the Peregrin Falcon Squadron and their attempt to thwart the coup attempt by General Morden and his army. Now Metal Slug Infinity allows you to keep the war going on your Android device, in a clicker-type idle RPG with enhanced graphics which will woo and wow both the saga’s long-running fans and new players.
- It faithfully reproduces the original music and graphics, but they are better now.
- The game has become a clicker-type idle RPG.
- It can be played with the classic characters: Marco, Tarma, Eri and Fio.
- The goal is to click as much and as often as you possibly can in order to send the characters on missions, earn money and manage available resources.
- There are all kinds of fun enemies to contend with: rebels, guerrillas, aliens, mummies, and zombies.
- There is a PvP mode with asynchronous battles against other teams.
- You can raise and power up a pet Slug.