Xiaomi has recently become yet another competitor seeking a place in the competitive Android mobile market. Their smartphones have surprised everyone due to their great specs and low price compared to other devices of similar features.
And just like other manufacturers of the likes of Samsung, they've also developed their own system of applications although, in their case, they can also be downloaded to other phones and not only their very own. An example can be found in this Mi File Manager - File Management and Transfer, the file manager developed by the Chinese brand that offers us interesting functions and a very simple use.
A great application to manage files on our Android
Although the latest versions of the operating system have improved how it works, the native file manager doesn't satisfy all users. By downloading the APK of Mi File Manager, we'll come across a series of functions and features that make it a serious candidate to replace Android's own file manager.
A clean design, speed, and an intuitive handling is the cover letter for this file manager by Xiaomi.
These are the main features and functions of the app:
- Carry out actions on files such as searching, moving, removing, opening, sharing, changing names, unzipping...
- Compatible with dozens of file formats: music, videos, images, documents, APK files, ZIP files...
- Neat and tidy user interface.
- Possibility to view recent files.
- Organization by categories.
- Storage and management stats for all folders.
- File cleaner.
- Possibility to share files with nearby devices without connecting to the Internet.
- Batch management of files.
All in all, we're talking about a file manager with functions that go beyond those that we're usually used to in this kind of management application.