Microsoft has launched an improvement for the latest version of its office suite. We're talking about Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 that comes along with updates that mainly affect Windows 8.1.
The improvements that Office needs to keep up front
In Office's first Service Pack we'll find changes regarding the product's security, stability and performance. This pack is mainly focused on improving the compatibility with the latest version of Windows 8, as well as with Internet Explorer. Furthermore, it also adapts to hardware innovations, offering a better support for new tablets. In turn, Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 integrates all the improvements launched in previous updates.
The first great update for Office 2013.
What's new in Microsoft Office's Service Pack 1
- Solves compatibility problems with Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11.
- Improves the support for the latest versions of touch devices.
- New Office applications and APIs for developers.
- Power Map for Excel to view cartographic data in 3D.
- Improves Click-to-Run virtualization technology that installs Office 365 updates on desktop applications.
- SkyDrive Pro is now called OneDrive for Business.
Don't think twice, download and install Microsoft Office 2013 SP1, the first great update for the best office suite around.