Microsoft, with the intention of simplifying how its operating systems are used, has tried to apply the same philosophy to the development of applications. If Windows has improved usability when it came to getting on with the operating system, now with Microsoft Project Siena we can develop apps without any programming knowledge.
Designing Windows applications is within anyone's reach
Microsoft Project Siena allows us to create applications in an environment based on the WYSIWYG design philosophy with specific functions, even allowing professional solutions. We had already seen this development method adapted to mobile applications, and it has now moved on to Windows.
Microsoft Project Siena allows you to design applications just like in Office.
- Visual on-canvas design method.
- Optimized for touch screens.
- You only need to know PowerPoint and Excel.
- Compatibility with SharePoint lists, RSS feeds, RESTful and Azure and Excel tables.
- Possibility to edit later with compatible tools.
As easy as handling Office