If you're a true fan of the literary universe created by J. R. R. Tolkien, and especially of his works of The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings, you can't miss out on the chance to download the new mobile game set in the famous Middle-earth, the fictional continent created by the South African author dwelled by men, elves, dwarves, orcs, mages, and all sorts of magical creatures.
We're talking about the application for smartphones and tablets, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, the sequel to the role-playing video game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor developed for Windows, Xbox, and PlayStation. This SoW is also available for these classic platforms as is the case of PC and video consoles but also for mobile, whether Android or iPhone.
Use a new Ring of Power to defeat Sauron.
In this new installment, which is once again a real-time action-packed RPG that takes place in third-person, we'll take on the role of Talion, an explorer from Gondor, in his travels around Mordor where he'll wage battles against evil forces in order to defeat Sauron. For such purpose, you'll have to create a team of heroes and make use of the fighting skills of your character, as well as other magical powers provided by Celebrimbor.
- Take part in real-time battles against powerful enemies and magical creatures.
- Make use of different powers and skills to defeat the orcs and get to Sauron.
- Play with different champions and reunite with legendary characters of the likes of Gimli, Gollum, Galadriel or Shelob.
- Complete different missions and manage to get hold of improvements for your heroes.
- Create your own fellowship with your friends to work in the same team.
- Learn to master and tame the orcs to add them to your side.
- Movie scenes that will remind you of the LOTR trilogy.
How to install and download Shadow of War?
There's no mystery to it. Just go to the Play Store, using our download button, from where you'll be able to download the APK of the Android version and install it on your phone. It's completely free although, as usual, it comes along with in-app purchases to be able to buy improvements for your characters.