Mindmaps are one of the most used techniques to memorize and learn contents. Creating mindmaps helps us to view data in a much clearer manner, allowing us to interiorize information differently to the usual plain text. We can group concepts, define them, and establish relationships between them creating our own maps with the help of MindMeister.
You can create your own maps from scratch and edit them freely. The best thing is that it's available for several platforms, you can sync those maps on them all: you can create a map on Android and make it accessible instantly on the web. After that, you can share those maps with other users.
- Individual tool or for collaborative teamwork.
- Priority to all the graphical side.
- Sync maps on your account.
- Support for gestures.
- Add all sorts of colors, styles, icons, maps...
- Draw connections between themes and concepts.
- Export maps in RTF, PDF or image formats.
- Discover maps made by other users.
- Block maps via PIN codes.
You're forced to create an account because that's obviously the only way to save your maps on the cloud and sync them. It's also the only way to have a backup of our maps.
The app is simple and functional: you won't need anything else when it comes to creating a mindmap that really helps us to retain the information shown. A must-have for students or any other person that needs to plan his daily life to the maximum extent.