Golf is probably a sport that you consider out of your reach, for people who like looking fancy and getting dressed up for the occasion. But things change if we talk about mini golf. This is a pastime worthy of sports champions and in which it's great fun trying to get the ball into the hole, overcoming all sorts of obstacles on our way.
And there are obviously quite a few different Android games about this hobby, being one of them this Mini Golf King, a game that also allows us to play online against players from all over the world in turn-based one versus one matches.
The online mini golf game that you were waiting for
The control system of this game is similar to any mobile pool game you may have played. In other words, you'll have to drag to determine the force of your shot and choose the direction to manage to get the ball straight into the hole or make use of a rebound.
Here, we'll come across the usual difficulties of any mini golf game such as ramps, slopes, silly constructions or stretches that will require us to take more than one shot, and where the wind will also have a great impact. In turn, we'll be able to collect gems and precious stones to increase our score, as well as other aids and power-ups.
Dodge all the obstacles and put your skill to the test when it comes to playing golf.
These are the main features of this mini golf game for smartphones and tablets:
- Play online matches against other players in real time.
- Intuitive controls: press, drag, aim, and shoot.
- Compete against other players and steal their coins and trophies.
- Play on over 35 different courses with all sorts of dynamic tricks.
- Unlock chests and discover new equipment to play golf with.
- Make progress and reach the top of the ranks.
- Take part in weekly competitions to win chests and bonuses.
- Receive special rewards for completing holes-in-one.
- Sign in via Facebook to send and request gifts.
Here at Malavida, you'll be able to download the game's APK, and we really recommend you to do so. You'll also be able to find loads of mods with hacks and cheats to be able to gain certain competitive advantages. But we hope you don't need them because that makes the game less interesting, doesn't it?