Taking advantage of your phone's camera, you can live-stream video over the Internet very easily. You only have to download Mirrativ, for instance, that allows you to stream wherever you go, showing your videos to the entire user community or to only the contacts of your choice. It's a totally free app, streaming doesn't cost anything other than the bandwidth of your WiFi network or the mobile data you consume.
You can stream yourself or whatever's going on on your screen, in other words, you can also cast any app you open on your handset. If you need to broadcast anything, this is definitely going to be your favorite app. One of its most popular uses is to stream video games just like on Twitch: you'll receive comment from all the users watching your game.
Main features of Mirrativ
- The majority of users are from Asia but you can also find contents in English.
- Check the lists of the most viewed users or apps.
- Comment on the videos shared by other users.
- Discover new trends amongst your contacts.
- Receive notifications every time somebody streams contents of your interest.
To be able to stream video, the only thing you have to do is press the camera-shaped button on the central lower part of the interface. In just three screen taps you can start streaming so that you can broadcast whatever's happening without wasting any time.