Regardless of how much you try to protect them, your kids are over-exposed to the risks of the digital online world. That's why you've got the chance to download parental control apps for mobile phones, offering you the possibility to control what your kids are doing at any moment when they connect to the Internet or use their apps.
Your kids: what they're doing, when, and where
These three questions can be answered by MMGuardian, an application that turns your smartphone into a control panel to know what your kids are doing, even if they've got an iPhone. The app offers us detailed reports and information about the following aspects:
- Track and block calls.
- Set filters for URLs and block websites.
- Read text messages.
- Locate their smartphone by means of GPS with their location updated continuously.
- Lock or unlock their phone.
- Set usage schedules for the device.
- Set scheduled locations to tell your kids where they have to be at all times.
- Block incoming calls and messages.
- Receive notifications when the messages received include certain keywords.
- Check reports about the device's usage.