In Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, there are over 100 different heroes and each of them specializes in a certain way of playing. With so many heroes to choose from, it can sometimes be difficult to know which one to buy or choose in a game.
Here are some of the best heroes in each role. Keep in mind that Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is constantly updated, nerfing and increasing the power of the different heroes, so in any case, it is best to look for a hero that fits well with your way of playing without worrying too much if it is better or worse because no character will be "broken" for a long time.
- Barats: This character improves the longer he endures without dying in the game, so at a certain point, he can resist very well even when attacking.
- Johnson: This hero starts with little resistance, but his strength will increase considerably by leveling up and using armor.
- Minotaur: Very tactical hero whose ultimate ability leaves opponents in a very bad position.
- Balmond: This character is ideal for those who are starting in the game, he causes a lot of damage and his abilities are easy to use efficiently.
- Chou: This hero is fast, a feature that can help you escape, either after a kill or after taking a lot of damage.
- Lapu-Lapu: This character has armor, which makes him one of the most dangerous fighters: he is offensive and resistant.
- Fanny: She has an untraditional handling thanks to the use of its strings. She is quite an agile character.
- Lancelot: This hero has a lot of attack damage, being optimal in 1vs1 combats.
- Ling: This assassin has a high damage per second rate, as well as the ability to ambush.
- Karrie: This character is ideal for one on one battles, as her attacks are focused on a single target, she is very lethal.
- Moskov: This hero can attack several enemies at once, has a good jump capability, and causes a lot of damage with his attacks.
- Yi Sun-shin: Deals both close and long-range damage; can deal a lot of damage in a short time.
- Alice: Her characteristics improve as the game progresses, the more minions she eliminates.
- Harith: This hero is quite elusive and is capable of stealing magic attacks from opponents.
- Yve: This wizard casts stars that reduce the speed of opponents hit, as well as causing damage.
- Angela: She can heal and offers protection to the whole team, in addition to being able to paralyze opponents.
- Mathilda: This support heroine can increase the skill speed of her teammates and also deals a lot of magic damage.
- Rafaela: She is a difficult character to dominate due to her fragility but thanks to her abilities, she can take advantage over many different heroes.
Now, you know what characters you should start your games with.