If you work in the field of software design, and specifically, designing graphical interfaces, you might be interested in a tool of the likes of Mockplus. It's based on the WYSIWYG model and allows us to design the aspect of a GUI so that the graphical design team can continue the job.
Easily and quickly create your own designs
The program offers us a series of specific templates for the kind of device for which the software is designed (smartphone, tablet, PC...) and by means of the drag & drop system we can add and remove elements from our sketch. It comes along with hundreds of components and thousands of icons to illustrate our development, also allowing us to create secondary pages and screens that lay off the main one.
These are the main features and functions of this design software:
- Fast interaction.
- Quick design thanks to its over 3,000 icons and two hundred graphical elements.
- Instant testing by means of the generation of QR codes that allow us to represent our designs on other devices.
- Short learning curve: master it in no time at all.
- Collaborative work functions.
- Check tools where we can write notes and briefings.
- Schematic design to keep all the pages organized neatly.