So as to be able to practice controlled chemistry experiments without any risks, Model ChemLab provides six modules, each one of which offers us the possibility to perform different simulations:
- Acid-Base Titration. That studies the acid-base reactions.
- Fractional Crystallization Lab. In which to perform the experiments to measure the different solubility of each of the pure components present in a substance, by means of fractional crystallization processes.
- Generic Lab. In this part both the equipment (beakers, test tubes, burets, pipettes, filtering flask with Buchner funnel,...) as well as the processes (titration, decanting/pouring, voltage, volume,...) that are common in a lab are studied.
- Gravimetric Analysis of Chloride. That consists in determining the percentage of chlorides that a sample contains by means of a gravimetric analysis.
- Half Life Lab. Allows you to study the time it takes for a radioactive isotope to disintegrate allowing you to establish its stability.
- Volumetric Analysis of Chloride. To determine the amount of chlorides present in a sample by means of a volumetric analysis.
Move the chemistry lab to your own house thanks to Model ChemLab.