Edit your photos like a professional
The photography frenzy has arrived on iPhone to stay, and apart from high-quality digital cameras -not only in terms of megapixels but also features such as the shutter, stabilizer, colors or tones- we can also find loads of apps to enhance the pictures we take. However, take into account that no applications can ever replace the legendary Photoshop, although they'll manage to cover our basic needs with much more smoothness and simplicity.
Today we want to introduce you to MOLDIV - Photo Editor, Collage & Beauty Camera, an app that you can download for free and that will meet all your needs whether you're a beginner or a professional because it can cope with everything: frames, collages, magazine mode, selfie camera mode to look beautiful... A wonder with a stunning design, worthy of iOS.
What functions are included in MOLDIV?
- Adds textures.
- Over 180 filters with 12 different themes.
- Professional editing tools.
- Design tools: text with over 300 fonts, 560 stickers, and 92 background patterns.
- Collage: combine up to 16 photos in a unique frame chosen from 310 possibilities.
- Magazine: make a collage with photos just like in a magazine, poster or album.
- Professional camera: over 180 live filters, photo booth, powerful camera options (silent shutter, focus, manual exposure and white balance control, flash control with torch mode, 6X digital zoom, grid and leveler, geotagging, anti-shake, self-timer, mirror mode, auto-save...).
- Enhance your selfies: smooth skin, thin face, large eyes, beauty camera...
- Save on your device at the maximum resolution.
- Share your photos on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch.
- Offers in-app purchases.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...