Flight and hotel price comparator
New technology has revolutionized the world of travel, meaning that getting from point A to point B just gets cheaper and cheaper. These days, if you don’t travel, it’s probably because you don’t want to. There are plenty of tools out there to help you plan a trip and save money. Momondo is an interesting flight and hotel price comparator, which helps you find the cheapest air-tickets and hotel bookings on the market. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, it just searches millions of flights and hotels to find you the best option available.
Find, compare and book cheap flights and hotels faster than ever.
There’s no need to worry - Momondo is totally independent and doesn’t cozy up to companies looking to make a fast buck. The only goal here is to make your life easier and get you traveling and sleeping cheaper than you ever have before. There are plenty of comparators out there, but not so many that aren’t tainted in some way. It’s about being transparent and finding just what the user is looking for.
- Flight search engine for pages from the big airlines and budget airlines.
- Checks through all the hotel pages and other price comparator pages.
- Allows you to make bookings on your smartphone without having to use other devices.
- Checks through an interactive price calendar to find out when it is cheapest to travel.
- Uses result filters based on criteria such as price, layovers, arrival and departure times, ticket type, travel suppliers, etc.
- Saves your search results for later on.
- Checks for last-minute offers with great discounts.
- Read other users' comments so that you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Best price guarantee that offers a refund of the difference if you find a better price in the following 24 hours.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...