MongoDB is a NoSQL database system designed to mainly work with documents. It has become very popular since it's developed in open source. In order to manage this documental organization system, there are different applications available, including Mongotron, that also provides us with a graphical user interface.
A MongoDB GUI
The use Mongo database systems is gradually expanding.
The fact is that Mongotron simplifies the management of these databases as it offers us a series of easy-to-use tools.
- Tools to manage Mongo databases.
- Tab-based user interface.
- Explorer function.
- Tools to follow the user's workflow.
When is it suitable to use Mongotron?
This application helps to expand and adopt a system like MongoDB that began its development in 2007. Not for nothing, important web-based companies such as MTV Network, Foursquare or Craigslist use this system. Using it is very suitable for business models such as the following with a strong presence on the current web pattern:
- System to organize and manage documents.
- Storage and registry of events.
- Mobile applications.
- Comment management (ratings, user logins, user profiles...).
- Real-time stats.