If you want to lose weight to go to the beach this summer, I'm sorry to say that you might not have enough time. Therefore, you'll have to put on your swimming costume however you look. In any case, the most important issue is to accept yourself just as you are and try to lose weight if you really need it, whether for health or aesthetic reasons.
If you're thinking about changing your lifestyle and implementing a series of healthy habits focused on losing weight and keeping fit, here's an app that we'll become your Jiminy Cricket when you go out for lunch, dinner or with your mates. It's called Monitor Your Weight, it's free and it will help you to reach your ideal weight according to your height, age, sex, and other parameters.
The truth is that its name is quite descriptive: just insert your weight and height (it's important to configure the units, choosing between pounds and kilos) to keep an eye on your weight variations from your iPhone. It comes along with a stunning design, very similar to native iOS apps, very intuitive, with a very appropriate range of colors and very clear graphics that allow you to control your weight with accuracy.
What functions are included in Monitor Your Weight?
- Allows you to create individual profiles for several people.
- Measures in kilos, pounds, meters, and feet.
- Calculate your ideal weight according to your age, sex, and type of body.
- Calculate your BMI (body mass index).
- Calculate your body fat percentage.
- Calculate your total weight loss.
- Complete chart that shows your general weight loss over time.
- Calculate the remaining amount of calculated weight.
- Calculate your global progress.
- Calculate your daily and weekly loss average.
- Possibility to add new weights to previous dates.
- PIN to protect your privacy.
- Several languages to choose from. It's now compatible with English, Spanish, Czech, and Arabic.
- Possibility to export all saved data.
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health.