Monster Legends is a game similar to many others we've already seen in the past featuring dragons, Pokémons, and other kinds of fantasy creatures. Here, we'll have to bring up, cross-breed, and evolve our collection of monsters to then fight against other teams of monsters and become the ultimate winners of this title.
Create your world of monsters and prepare them for the battle
Whilst we collect cards of these creatures, we'll discover all their skills that we'll be able to use in different battles. Combining different creatures will be a real challenge because we'll never be able to foresee the possible outcome. All the latter, without forgetting about the world in which they'll live as we'll also have to build the ideal environment that will allow our creatures to grow up in the perfect habitat.
Build your habitat of legendary monsters and create teams of beats to fight against others.
This is the iPhone version of a game that has reached 40 million users in all its versions. How? Mainly due to the following features:
- Collect over 400 different monsters.
- Discover a new monster every week.
- Cross-breed monsters from different races to create new species.
- Collect all sorts of incredible monsters and objects participating in time-limited events.
- Compete against random unknown enemies in common events.
- Collect treasures as rewards for completing missions.
- Make your beasts evolve just like in an RPG to make them increase their level and be more powerful during the battles.
- Compete in online multiplayer battles.
- Take part in team wars by building alliances and planning joint strategies with other players.
- Play in a world league and team up with your friends to measure your forces against other players.
- Build a monster paradise on a remote island with farms and temples.
You've probably searched for tips and tricks to create epic breeds of legendary monsters and things like that. Unfortunately, that's quite complicated although there are APKs for the Android version that allow you to hack the game... in any case, you can always take a look around the Internet to find guides, tutorials, and manuals.