If you have created your own website or blog and you want to check if it can be viewed correctly from different browsers, Multibrowser is a tool that will simplify your task as much as possible. From a single interface, you will be able to see what a website will look like on the most popular browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome. You'll only have to change the tab and check what the design looks like.
- Allows you to check a website on the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8 and Internet Explorer 9.
- Analyzes the code of a website to locate and mark errors, and it allows you to fix them easily.
- Simple HTML editor: you can modify the code and view it immediately.
Make sure your website can be viewed perfectly on any browser.
Multibrowser has three work areas to make it easier to use depending on the task that is going to be carried out:
- Design mode, that makes it easier to create.
- Compare mode, that allows you to see the page in two windows, to perform changes to the code and compare them.
- Viewer mode, to view the web on the different browsers.
Multibrowser is a useful tool to check that our website fulfills the web standards and that it works perfectly on any browser.