The German supermarket chain, Lidl, that has already landed in dozens of countries from all over world where it's a great hit due to its high-quality products at cheap prices (just take a look at all those beers!) has decided to delve into a sector that's not very common among food stores: applications for smartphones and tablets.
The official mobile game of the Lidl chain.
They've decided to release their own mobile game for Android in APK format, and iPhone, under the name of My Lidl Shop. As couldn't be otherwise, it's a tycoon management game in which we have to open a new store from scratch and carry out all the tasks necessary to make sure it makes profits. Now that's what I call saving money on staff training.
How to play My Lidl Shop?
With the help of our assistant Lucas Lidl, we'll build our store and start commercializing products from its shelves with the idea of expanding our shop as we manage to earn more and more money:
- Build and expand your store to be able to offer more products.
- Make sure all the food is fresh and in good conditions.
- Win trophies and earn coins to make progress to the next level.
- Make sure your customers leave satisfied with their shopping so they come back in the near future.
- Checks stats about the number of customers and the most sold products.