If you thought that the My Little Pony universe was over and done with, sorry, but you were wrong. Not only is this toy range developed by Hasbro still going on but it also has apps for iPhone. That's the case of My Little Pony: Harmony Quest, a game in which the youngest members of the household can live a magical adventure in which they can soak up the spirit of friendship in the bucolic world of Equestria. Doesn't that sound beautiful?
It's meant to be for kids, but you can settle that doubt that's been on your mind since you were young: which My Little Pony do you look like?
I remember that when I was young, not too long ago, whoever wanted to play with these ponies had to buy one (or several of them) and had fun brushing their manes or imagining situations in which each one of these lovable creatures played a different role. Not now: now kids have got smartphones and tablets that cost a month's wages and don't have to waste their time imagining things because it's all done for them. Bless technology!
So, once you download this wonderful game you can start living all sorts of magical adventures:
- Travel around the 6 regions of Equestria.
- Capture the evil henchmen.
- Find keys and hidden traps.
- Rescue ponies kidnapped inside a horse meat butcher.
- Recover the 6 Elements of Harmony.
And, of course, each one of these ponies has a special power and, apart from their colors you can distinguish them due to their names:
- Princess Twilight Sparkles: moves objects and solves puzzles.
- Fluttershy: nursery rhymes and animal language.
- Applejack: kick and catapult.
- Rainbow Dash: flies and leaps over objects.
- Rarity: discovers and repairs
- Pinkie Pie: hypnotic dancing.
Forget about the pony songs and their movies: this is the app you need for your kids to be completely absorbed by the technology given to us by Saint Steve Jobs called iPad, leaving you to do all your important things without worries, such as chatting on WhatsApp or going on Facebook from your iPhone.