The Guitar Hero phenomenon has been going on for over 10 years and it looks like it's not going to disappear anytime soon. This music game that recreates a guitar with buttons has had hundreds of clones and tributes on all platforms, but also on Android.
My Music Hero is yet another one of those clones that allow users to play a game with the same mechanics to have fun, develop their music hearing and rhythm, and feel as if they were the next Brian May.
- We can play famous songs from bands of the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers or Linkin Park.
- Each song includes three difficulty levels: easy, normal, and hard.
- High-quality sound.
- We can play solo or with another user on the same device.
- After a bit of practice, we can take part in online battles playing against our friends or in random duels.
- The developers add new songs to the list in every update.
- Worldwide tournaments are organized every week.