Cats are one of the favorite pets to have in a household and, why not, on an iPhone as well. This game is based on this concept to offer us the possibility to look after a cat ever since it's a baby until it becomes the owner of the armchair. The idea is to adopt a cat and help him to grow as you would do with a real-life animal, feeding him, playing with him and looking after him.
It's basically a spin-off of the first title of this series of virtual pets opened back then with Talking Tom Cat, a great hit, not only on iPhone and iPad, but also on Android in APK format, becoming the real rage on smartphones and tablets that run this mobile operating system. What? You still don't know what virtual pets are all about? Don't you remember the legendary Tamagotchi and the recent Pou? So you know what it's all about then: an app that just wants all your attention.
Features of My Talking Tom, the app of Angela's boyfriend
You can choose what he wears or what he eats, enjoy the fun offered by the mini-games included in the app and share it with all your friends. Tom's life takes place through 9 different stages that you'll have to overcome one by one until you complete the 999 levels. Once you've finished, have a go at Gold Run, the endless runner featuring Tom.
- Talk and interact with Tom in different manners.
- It includes more than 10 mini-games such as Happy Connect, Bubble Shooter, and Planet Hop.
- You can record your own videos with Tom.
- Feed him different types of food.
- Take him on the plane to visit other cats, take photos and create your own postcard album.
- Over 1,000 combinations of clothes, hairstyles, and furniture.
- Earn coins and rewards to unlock objects.
One of the most successful virtual pet games.
What's up with Tom's eyes? ¿Is he evil?
My Talking Tom is a game developed by Outfit7, the same company behind the game starring Tom's girlfriend, My Talking Angela. One of the most extended and unfounded rumors is that both Angela and Tom have cameras behind their eyes to spy on you, but it's not true. There's nothing wrong with Tom's eyes, apart from being big and beautiful to such an extent that you want to stroke the screen. Don't worry, nobody will spy on you while you play and nobody is going to share online videos or blackmail you with them.
And the truth is that we have to pay special attention to each new version because they always incorporate updates that improve this game that you can download for free... and that can be enhanced if you decide to complete any of its in-app purchases.
What's new in the latest version?
- Implements improvements with World Cup themes such a mini-game and a fan outfit. In turn, it adds bouncy beans to his diet and the terms of the app have also been updated.