A TV player where you can set up your channel menu
You can turn your computer into a television due to the IPTV protocol, allowing the transmission of the signal over the Internet. Although there are lots of similar applications, not all of them offer the same features, so MyIPTV Player is worth mentioning for that reason.
A simple and efficient TV channel player for Windows
It is an application with a simple and practical design that offers the possibility of adding TV channels using lists in M3U format. To do this, it has a built-in player, so you only need to load the corresponding channel package to enjoy its playing in the software. And as you can guess, the channels are not included in the application, but it is the user who must search for them in the hundreds of websites that offer this type of content.
As for the program's features, these are the most outstanding ones:
- Streaming TV channel broadcasting.
- Built-in EPG support.
- Channel recording function.
- Support for multiple channel lists.
- Channel search engine with filters to apply different criteria.
- Content protection through security PIN.
- Possibility of adding channels by URLs and manually.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...