Android comes along with a tool capable of copying and pasting from our clipboard, and depending on the version of the latter, it may be more or less complete. If your smartphone is getting old, your clipboard will probably be quite poor, in other words, you'll only be able to save the last thing you copied and you won't be able to access previous clips.
If you download the APK file of Native Clipboard Manager, you can take advantage of more options to use the clipboard and access a really complete and useful clip manager with great easy-to-use options by means of gestures.
- We only have to double tap the screen to access the text fields.
- If you keep a clipboard card pressed, you can view the clip's full text.
- The floating design allows us to move the clipboard's interface to view the keyboard or any open app better.
- We can change the color of the application, as well as its theme to night or day.
- The default number of clips is 25 although it can be customized.
- Clips can be organized in chronological order or by status (pinned ones first).