High-performance QR code reader
QR codes are a comfortable way of encoding information such as web pages, texts, WiFi network credentials or document downloads, amongst others. NeoReader QR is an Android application that can read them as well as barcodes.
Read any kind of information encoded on a QR
It incorporates a really simple interface which has also been translated into different languages. It's fast and simple to use and we only have to aim our camera towards the code and scan it to receive the information it contains.
These are the main features offered in this application:
- Analyzes all sorts of codes including 1D and 2D standards: QR, data matrix, Aztec, EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, and PDF 417.
- Automatically detects the kind of code.
- Share through email, text message, Facebook or Twitter.
- Generate your own codes.
- Confirm access to webs before visiting them.
- History of everything you've digitized.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...