Efficient pen-testing application for Android
The Kali Linux distribution has a number of tools designed to test all types of systems and connections. It has a version for Android called NetHunter APK and thanks to this we can run many of these functions from an Android device. Download NetHunter Android for free if you want to get hold of a really efficient pen-testing tool.
An app to audit networks
It must be said that NetHunter APK has been developed for legitimate purposes. In other words, it is designed for all those who work in networks and take care of their security. Thanks to it they will be able to carry out different tests of testing and security, putting to test the resistance that these have in order to support external attacks.
Download NetHunter Android if you want to always carry in your pocket the main forensic security tools and resort to them whenever you need them. These are some of the functions it offers:
- Execution of USB HID keyboard attacks.
- BadUSB MITM attacks.
- Complete menu of Kali Linux tools through a menu system.
- Compatible with USB cable in Y.
- Support for software defined by radio.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a rooted device.
- In principle it is designed for Nexus, ZTE, OnePlus, Gemini and Samsung devices, although it could work in others.
- Although some antivirus indicate it as malware, the application does not pose any danger. It is marked by the very nature of its functions.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...