Quake was a saga that was the rage among the enthusiasts of FPS (First Person Shooter) games, and therefore it isn't at all strange that over the years many games based on this saga have been launched. To such an extent that some of them used the same graphic engines as the saga, or variants, as is the case with Nexuiz.
Play against the computer or against other players
Despite the fact that the original ideal of the designers of Nexuiz was to create a game which included an online 'Deathmatch' mode, as the development progressed they decided to include a 'single player' mode, thanks to which the players could play against the computer on any of the game's maps.
- FPS created using the DarkPlaces graphic engine.
- Online and single player game modes.
- 15 different character models.
- 24 official maps for the challenges.
- Multiple additional maps created by the community (more than 200).
- Mods for the game created by the community.
Therefore, if you want to enjoy one of the FPS that ended up having one of the largest user communities, you only have to download Nexuiz for free.