If you manage a website designed with a CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Blogger, Plone, and others, using Nipper for Android may help you improve your website security. With Nipper, you will be able to scan your website for vulnerabilities so you can update it with the latest security plugins.
Test your website and improve its security
The application offers over 15 different modules to collect information from a specific URL. Nipper also has a user-friendly interface, so every action can be performed quickly, easily and simply.
These are some of the modules you will find in the application:
- IP address identifier for specific URLs.
- CMS version and system detection and identification.
- Scanning of website ports.
- WordPress user list.
- WordPress plugins list.
- Scan CMS core for vulnerabilities.
- Authentic IP address identification.
- Discover and identify the WordPress website theme.
- Brute-force attack.