One of the most bothersome things, when we use any kind of software to protect our computer, is how slow everything seems to work, especially when any kind of threat is detected. And this is mainly due to the fact that this kind of application uses plenty of our resources.
Norton Internet Security provides us with one of the best solutions because it maintains us protected from the threats that can be found on the Internet so that we can browse securely, and at the same time efficiently and quickly. Efficiency, thanks to the frequent updates (carried out in periods of 5 to 15 minutes) that allow the detection of new threats. And quickly, because it uses technology the allows us to reduce the number and the duration of the analyses that are performed on our computer, known as Norton Insight.
To protect ourselves against Internet threats, Norton Internet Security reinforces the computer's security thanks to:
- Automatic bidirectional firewall, that blocks threats.
- Protection against viruses, worms, spyware, etc.
- SONAR (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response) technology that avoids that bots take control of your computer.
- Block the spreading of instant emails or instant messages that contain viruses.
- Protection against possible malicious websites.
- Norton Identity Safe technology, that maintains your privacy while you browse or when you perform transactions on the Internet.
- Spam filtering.
- Automatic analyses and updates.
- Recovery tools.
- - Parental control.