The current mobile operating systems, both iOS and Android, already include a rather basic application to write notes. If you need more than just a simple blank page to remember anything that springs to mind, there are several options developed by third parties that are very complete. And here's the best one of them all.
Notability is a really complete tool for notes that has been prized with Apple's Editor's Choice award on iPad, iPhone, and Mac (sorry if you're a Windows user, you still can enjoy these features). This application of doing whatever the user fancies and adapts 100% to his needs: it allows us to create, share and manage notes, write by hand, with a keyboard or by means of voice notes, and even add multimedia elements such as images or videos.
Features of the best notes application for iPhone and iPad
- Multitask application that allows us to take notes while doing any other task on the device.
- Possibility to add all sorts of elements to notes: diagrams, summaries, reports, photos, audio recordings, drawings...
- Wide range of colors available for underlining or highlighting any text.
- Allows us to share notes by means of Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Compatible with Apple Pencil.
Notability allows you to organize and sort your ideas, without forgetting about anything and helping you to be much more productive throughout the day. If you spend plenty of your time on the phone, in meetings or traveling from one end of the city to the other on the bus, this application will help you to keep your ideas in place.