Office for Android? To use Microsoft Office tools on your Android device you have to download and install Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other utilities individually. Luckily for you, there is a solid and reliable alternative, OfficeSuite, developed by Mobisystems. OfficeSuite integrates into a single mobile app all the tools you need to work with text documents, presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs and emails.
It also integrates its own cloud storage system, built-in native chat, and File Commander to improve the user experience. OfficeSuite can brag about being Google Play's most downloaded office tool with over 200 million installations.
- Full compatibility with all Microsoft Office formats: OC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM or PPSM, and other common formats such as RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML or ZIP.
- It has its own online storage system called Mobisystems Drive (50 GB of space) but also supports the classic Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- A text editor that lets you do paginations, edit headers, footers and all the other functions available in Word.
- A full-featured Excel spreadsheet tool with all available filters and a greatly improved cell selection method.
- A program to create and edit slides that allow the manipulation of objects and has several templates.
- Support for using WordArt in text documents.
- Advanced PDF functions including scanning, importing, converting and form filling.
- Support for text-to-speech functions and integrated spell checker.
Download OfficeSuite if you need to work with your phone. It will help you increase your productivity by making it easier to manage office files when you are away from your computer.