Excellent camera app
Haven't got enough with Android's camera? Then you should try out the APK of Open Camera, a lightweight camera application (about 2 MB) that extends and improves the functions of the operating system's native camera.
Lightweight and sober interface full of functions
In the first place, it stands out for the austerity of its control panel. It covers different camera options and functions, both to take photos and to record videos, with a very sober menu on the main user interface.
These are the main features of the application:
- Auto-stabilization option.
- Function to adjust the focus, scene, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation or lock, face detection, anti-banding...
- Video recording.
- Remote controls such as a timer with a voice-based countdown and auto-repeat mode.
- Support to use the volume buttons as controls.
- Graphical interface adaptable to left and right-handed users.
- Multi-touch gestures to zoom in and out.
- Choice of storage folders.
- HDR support for auto-alignment and exposure bracketing.
- Support for external microphones.
All in all, if you're looking for a camera app for your Android device, download the APK of Open Camera right now.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...