Etermax is a video game development studio known for its successful quiz and word games of the likes of Aworded, Trivia Crack or Word Crack. However, it looks like they've decided to leave the comfort zone to contribute towards a totally different gaming style with plenty of competition: the real-time strategy genre.
Destroy your opponent's fleet with your units in an interplanetary stadium.
Etermax's latest development goes by the name of Orbital 1 and is an action-packed strategy competition designed in three dimensions that takes place in a futuristic environment in which the player can spend hours collecting and improving machines capable of destroying his enemies.
Features of the strategy game from creators of Word Crack
Despite their past success, their decision to develop an RTS game may seem strange. However, the game's entertaining and colorful graphics in 3D and the different elements available may lead it to be a hit:
- Online multiplayer real-time strategy game.
- Different kinds of units for defense and attack capable of destroying our opponents.
- Possibility to customize the characters with different skins.
- Collect cards of different units (common, rare, epic, and legendary) to create an unbeatable deck with best war machines: Mastodon, Hell Bite, Buzzer...
- Possibility to earn coins, gems, and new cards by means of rewards.
- The player can unlock all sorts of interplanetary stadiums throughout the galaxy.
- Soon we'll be able to access exclusive live events, scenarios, and more customization options.