SNCF are the initials of the French National Railway Company, a public national company that runs the railway in France and that's part of the SNCF Group together with its 49 subsidiary enterprises. Well, if you want to move around France by train or travel there using this transport, the best thing to do is download OUI.sncf, the best app to buy train tickets in France.
The app to buy train tickets in France
This app will allow us to customize our user experience to the max. We can book, change, and cancel our tickets by means of the application thanks to its following functions and features:
- Automatic selection of the best route: shortest, cheapest or most comfortable.
- Electronic ticket on our phone.
- Customized experience: latest journeys, custom prices, customer account with our preferences, discount vouchers...
- Store your favorite searches.
- Nearest station thanks to geolocation.
- Reminders for timetables, platforms, seats...
- List of purchased tickets.
- Real-time information about departures and arrivals.
- Share your travel information on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter and chat and instant messaging apps of the likes of WhatsApp.
- Find your ticket using your ID card.
An app that not only allows us to travel around France by train but also visit neighboring countries such as Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Italy or Belgium.