Pano2VR is an application that allows you to create panoramic views, whether in QuickTime format or Flash, from a group of images taken with our digital camera. The result obtained can be really surprising, because the application will allow us to add effects and sounds focused on a specific point of the image.
Once you have all your photos joined so as to form a panoramic image, all you will have to do is load them in the program and start selecting the options that you are most interested in (output format, interaction areas, sound,...). In a matter of seconds, you will have a MOV or SWF file with the panoramic image created with a spherical shape, in such a way that you will be able to move around the image however you like.
- Creation of spherical panoramic images in Flash or QuickTime format.
- Modify the input images by means of Patch Tool.
- Design the style of your own panoramic player by means of the Skin Editor.
- Add sound thanks to Sound Editor.
- Support for JPEG, PNG, TIFF, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR and QuickTime VR encoded with JPEG files.