Papers is a document storage manager for Mac in which you'll be able to save all kinds of text files creating a customized library. You'll have your files gathered in the application within a minimalistic interface that is a clear copy of the one used for iTunes and you will be able to enjoy its complete organization and management system.
Use Papers, save forests.
- Search and find articles in the network databases and download them with Papers, all directly from the program.
- Write notes, quotes and references for the documents.
- Automatic management system.
- Read the files on fullscreen.
- Synchronize the library with your iPhone or iPad and share documents on social networks.
iTunes for documents
As with iTunes, Papers is a complete documents manager with capacity to hold thousands of files, transforming your Mac into a customized library.
Download Papers and organize your documents efficiently.